Your IT Security Strategy Is Only as Strong as
Its Weakest Link.
We Protect You Both at the Office and in the Cloud.
Our Security Consulting and Technical Services
We Can Help You:
Are you facing a federal government security audit? We've helped our clients certify their IT security plans and network configurations to comply with DFARS, FedRAMP, FISMA, ITAR, and NIST.
Our Experience Speaks for Itself
- Microsoft SharePoint experts rely on Liquid Mercury Solutions as leaders in SharePoint and Office 365 security.
- Thomas Carpe spoke at the first annual FISTI Federal IT Security Conference and often presents at SharePoint Saturdays on security topics.
- Mastering Office 365 (our book co-authored by Thomas Carpe, Alara Rogers, and Nikkia Carter) is finally published and available now. Among others, Tom wrote the chapter on Security and Compliance.
- Check our our e-book,
The Definitive Guide to Planning SharePoint Security, below.
Security Solutions for Office 365 and SharePoint Online
We provide Security Evaluation, Planning, and Implementation Services for Office 365, SharePoint Online, and Windows Azure.
Security Solutions for SharePoint
Is SharePoint an integral part of your IT security plan? It should be. We have the tools and experience you need to ensure all aspects of SharePoint are covered without any blind spots that could lead to a embarrassing and costly security breach or data leak.
We built Beowulf Identity Server to secure public facing SharePoint farms with strong multi-factor authentication and an easy to use interface.
Are you thinking of leveraging ADFS to help secure SharePoint? Our process and tools ensure a smooth implementation, without any surprises down the road.
Our security tools for SharePoint Online also work equally well for SharePoint 2010, 2013, and 2016 on-premises environments.
Get Our E-Book: The Definitive Guide to Planning SharePoint Security
Get your hands on Thomas Carpe's comprehensive compendium of all things to consider when you need to make SharePoint truly secure. This 9,000+ word e-Book is chock full of expert advice and professional tips - a must have for anyone using or working with SharePoint. Newly updated and revised for 2018!
Security Solutions for Desktops, Mobiles, and Servers
We've partnered with GFI Software to provide licensing for products such as GFI LanGuard as well as experienced technical staff to help you fully protect your infrastructure using GFI products.
Our team has deep experience deploying the latest and most secure Microsoft offerings including Enterprise Mobility and Security, Azure AD Identity Protection, and Windows 10 Enterprise with Defender Advanced Threat Protection. We'll help you choose the right mix of Microsoft cloud services to keep your systems secured.
Security Regulations for Government Contractors
Are you doing business with or seeking contracts with the federal government? IT security has become increasingly important. We can help you meet government rules, including:
- DFARS 252.204-7012 and FAR (Federal Acquisition Regulation)
- NIST Special Publication 800-53 and 800-171
- IRS 14419 (DCI) and 1075
- FedRAMP and FISMA (Federal Information Management Security Act)
- FMSS (Financial Management System Software) Contractor Security Review
- FIPS 140-2 (Federal Information Processing Standards)
Security Regulations and Standards for Healthcare Providers
Our team has expertise working with technical implementations of healthcare security, regulatory, compliance, and reporting standards. In particular, we can help demystify…
- Part 160 and Part 164 Subparts A and C)
- HITECH (Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act, Published rule revisions 2013)
- HITRUST CSF (Health Information Trust Alliance, Common Security Framework)
- e-Measures (electronic reporting requirements from CMS)
- The ASC X12 EDI exchange standards: 837, 834, etc. versions 4010 and 5010