Since being established in 2009 Liquid Mercury has become a regional leader in SharePoint and Microsoft cloud technologies. We've been a Microsoft Gold Competency Partner since 2010 and in 2015 we were among the top 10% of partners for Office 365 and SharePoint Online, according to Microsoft. We're recognized by the SharePoint community as one of the best in our field. You can see our commitment to excellence in the
books our founders have written, and the speeches they've given.
Our continuing mission is to grow as an Office 365, Azure, and SharePoint solution provider without sacrificing the dedication to personal service, attention to detail, and focus on technical excellence that helps us become the successful company we are today.
Liquid Mercury Solutions is the smaller, friendlier, planet - leveraging Microsoft technologies to help you get MORE from the cloud. We're the tiny Microsoft partner that you probably didn't know about for your last Office 365 or SharePoint project - but wish you had. We work hard, are easy to work with, have fun, and we get $&!% done.
Our Clients Say We:
- Aren't like typical headhunter or consulting shops
- Work hard for every penny that we earn
- Are affordable compared to competitors - but worth more
- Tell them the straight dope, without all the "M.S. B.S."
- Provide the personal touch and attention to detail
- Develop deep and lasting relationships over time
- Have highly knowledgeable and skilled staff
- Are innovators - often accomplishing things previously thought to be impossible
Office 365 and SharePoint experts who will focus like a laser to help you realize your business goals with Office 365, SharePoint Online, and Windows Azure. We want to be your first and best choice for Office 365, Azure cloud, and SharePoint
custom solutions, migration,
training, and support services. We’re owned and managed by the
developers and IT professionals who work directly with Microsoft products every day, and
we're focused on providing premier quality knowledge and expert advice to our clients.
For Office 365, we offer free setup and support options as well as premium services. We're experts in all things related to SharePoint. We take web security seriously, both for our customers, and for the products that we build.
In addition to projects for our clients, we developed and launched 3 major applications last year; our open source library of SharePoint code, Kraken, has been downloaded thousands of times since we released it in April 2016. LMS is a recognized authority on SharePoint Security, our Beowulf Identity Server having received ATO by the US Department of Energy.
We serve the federal government and affiliated contractors , as well as organizations and small-to-midsize businesses (even one person start-ups) in the healthcare, finance, legal, and education industries. We also do work with larger businesses, having several clients in the Fortune 1000.
We specialize in:
- Cloud services: Office 365, Windows Azure, and more
- Apps and custom solutions for SharePoint and SharePoint Online
- Authentication, Security, and Identity Management: ADFS, AD Sync/AD Connect/DirSync, claims based / SAML authentication, etc.
Building sales and proposal solutions based on SharePoint
- Business Intelligence: Power BI, PowerPivot, PerformancePoint
- Business Process Automation and Workflow: InfoWise, AgilePoint, Nintex
Headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland with branch offices in Arlington, Virginia, we serve local clients in the Maryland / Washington DC / Northern Virginia corridor with extended coverage of the Mid-Atlantic region, including Florida, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, New Jersey, and New York. Since much of our work can be done remotely, we also have clients in every part of the United States and Canada.
Contact us today to schedule a free consult and see how we can help you get MORE from Microsoft products.